Friday, March 1, 2013

I am Back!! After the Chicken Pox epidemic

I  have been absent for too long, but I promise you it wasn't because I wanted to be absent :)

I caught the dreadful chicken pox and they are starting to away today!! Let me tell you, they are dreadful!

I literally wanted someone to kill me and just put me out of misery! A couple nights of lost sleep was enough for me!

Thank God, yesterday I was less itchy and actually cleaned, dusted and vacuumed my room and changed my sheets. Yes, you can say I am better :) Today is filled with catching up on some emails, writing blog posts, a little school, and getting ready for class on Monday!

I cant believe I am saying this, but.. I am ready to get back to school and class :)

I missed you all!! Happy First Day of March, this means spring is on it's way!! With all of this happy news, I am happy to say that I feel revived with new Ideas for this blog and everything else that is happening!

Have a great day,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment