Saturday, March 2, 2013

OH the Drama!!


I would of had a hair post up today, but because of the dreadful chicken pox that wont be happening :) Next week, next week!

Today I thought I would talk about nails! Yup, you got that.... I am talking about those things at the end of you finger!

I have just started painting my nails.. never use to paint them because I thought it was too hard, but with a bit of practise I have got it down pretty well if I do say my self ;)

So now I am just buying up all the nail polish in the world. (I wish)

I thought I would list a few of my favorites for you so you can try them out :)



This is a perfect fall/winter color.. It is one of my favorites and I have been wearing it a lot!



I LOVE this color! I wear it all the time and it is awesome!



This one is my favorite by far! I wear it all the time, and it is perfect :)

What is your favorite color nail polish color?? Now I need to get some pastel spring colors!

Have a great Saturday,
xo
Beatrice


No comments:

Post a Comment