Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Currently


Photobucket

Watching: Dr Quinn Medicine Woman, Snowy River Saga, and Sweet Home Alabama. We don't have TV so I mostly watch old TV shows or movies. Sweet Home Alabama is by far one of my favorites :)


Listening to: Cold Play, One Direction, and For King and Country. I have been putting those artists on Repeat while I take care of the horses or whenever I am listening to music.


Thinking about: New York City. I have been wanting to go since Beginning of September, and have been saving up ever since. I am hoping to go very, very soon!! Also.. my Birthday! My 17th birthday is November 22nd (thanksgiving day) and I have been figuring out the best way to celebrate it!
Oh and makeup. I have been thinking about trying some. I have never actually worn any and I think it will be fun to just play around.


Loving: The weather. Well actually Fall in general. I LOVE the clothes, the drinks and even the food :)


Reading: History books. I haven't had too much time for reading because I have a lot of books I am reading for school! I did get a chance to read "White House Nanny". It is about the nanny to the Kennedy's. Its a great book :)


Making me happy: Friends. I don't have too many friends, so I have to cherish the moments I see them even if it is just a quick "Hi". This past Sunday I got to see a friend that I enjoy seeing and it has made the rest of my week SO much better.
Also my horses. Every day when I go down to the barn my horse Faith itches my back so she can get more carrots. It always puts a smile on face.

So what have you been doing currently?? How is the weather your way?

Hope that you have the best rest of the week ever!

xo, Beatrice

got the idea to do this from Danielle from Sometimes Sweet!

3 comments:

  1. i hope you get to take your new york trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image of Faith nosing you for carrots. Makes me miss my riding days. I hope your trip to NYC comes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dr. Quinn, that show was great! Hope you get to go to NY, I've never been. My hubs travels for work a lot and is actually there this week - I'm jealous.

    Happy week!

    ReplyDelete