Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sick with the Flu?? Or you want to stay well?? I got a remedy!!


Sunday evening I started getting a really sore throat and my chest kinda hurt, and I thought: "What the heck, a cold already!"

I went into overdrive and pumped myself with whatever I could put in me to get better.

Here is what I did:

- made myself a tea with elderberries in it. then I added honey and lemon.

- put Vicks chest rub on my chest and feet (when I went to bed)

- EmergenC Packet

- Made another relaxing tea to help me sleep

- sniffed tea tree oil

- took 1 tablespoon of Immune Booster Tincture (i made it last year)

- got lots of sleep

By the morning I was 300 times better and was still able to go to my writing class!

Over the next couple of weeks I am going to have posts on how to make tinctures and teas that will help make you feel better!

If you have any requests on what you would like me to make just leave a comment bellow and I will try meet your request!

Be Well,

xo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment