Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Currently

Photobucket


Watching: Umm.. Not much. Over the weekend we watched Johnny English. I have watched it a million times but that was the family vote, it is a great movie though :)


Listening to: Pretty much the same music as last week, I have really been enjoying Bruno Mar's new song and this song from JJ Heller.


Thinking about: Boots. I really, really want a pair of cowboy boots!! Also I have been thinking about the sudden cold weather and how I wish I was riding my horse :)


Loving: My winter wardrobe. Does that sound too vain?? I love sweaters and fun dresses with skinny jeans! Also my hair! since I have ad it cut I have been REALLY loving it :)


Reading: Blogs? Really I haven't been reading much! Anytime I read it is school text books, and I then go to bed. My plan is to read a book this week since it is cold and I dont have many plans :) So next week I will have a book I have read!


Making me happy: My little sister. She has always made me happy but this week she has been soo funny and cute! Also my friends!! I know they made me happy last week, but this week they REALLY made me happy! I went and got a Pumpkin Doughnut with my friend after working at the barn and it has been the highlight of my week. Also going to my best friend's house and eating dinner with her family and just having a grand time always makes me happy!

What have you been doing since last Wednesday?? Did you have a good weekend??

Have a great Wednesday,

xo Beatrice





No comments:

Post a Comment