Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chicken Pox.... AKA an Epidemic

Ok.. SO maybe I am over exaggerating about an epidemic... but it is true... My younger Brother has Chicken Pox!!
I am crazy freaking out... because.. I havnt gotten them ever! So I am kinda hoping I might not get it :)

I guess we will see... right now all of us have been quarantined to our house.


I did go riding with a friend who has them before.. and I can still use the Internet.. So I am not quiet cut off from the outside world :)

We actually have people coming over wanting to get chicken pox from us.. crazy, crazy!
I will keep you guys updated,

xo,
Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. It's easier, they say, if you have chicken pox young- you then have more immunity to shingles (same virus, different manifestation, way more painful) later in life. Now they immunize for it but there was no such thing when I was a child, and so I got to suffer the pox. Hooray. But that would explain your crazy visitors! Eegads.

    ReplyDelete