Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oh My Crazy Hair, Vol 1. (New Feature!)


 photo hairaweek1_zps2905c6c1.jpg

I have crazy hair yall.... and sometimes I find myself just putting my hair up in the same style every day. Now while that is practical it can get kinda boring!

I am going to *try* once a week on Saturday to show yall some pictures of a different way I did my hair!

I LOVE up - do's and they are a great way to hide greasy hair! I usually wash my hair every 3 days just because If I washed it more often I would probably have an Afro! Usually on the last day before I wash my hair... my bangs start to look greasy. This look allows me to twist my bangs up and put the rest of my hair into an up - do!

I have gotten SO many compliments on this look and it is super easy to do! Win, Win... right?

What is your favorite way to put your hair up?

Hope you are having a great weekend!

xo,
Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. I was totally contemplating doing a feature like this for the same reason. We should make a link up!
    Your hair looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always do the same old thing- because putting my hair up indicates to the world around me that I'm feeling super lazy. Ponytail/low bun and a wide headband. All other days I let my hair dry naturally, and it's super kinky curly with a little mousse and some scrunching. Some curly-heads look cute with an updo, but not me so much.

    ReplyDelete