Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday!!

Sorry I was a bit Mia yesterday.. I went to the memorial service of my friend's mom...I cried my eyes out for the last time and said a little speech.... My heart has finally stopped breaking and I can move on.

That being said... I am super excited about today!!

The day we have been waiting for.... (Or at least my brothers have)

Who will win?? Personally I am going for the 49ers... Wanna see what I am wearing to feel kinda festive??

Heck Ya you do :)



I got some red and gold going on :)

Hope you have a great Super Bowl!!

My family is going over to my grandparents to stuff our faces and watch the 49ers kick butt!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow where we have our photo a week link up!!

*hint* the theme for tomorrow is: something red

Have a great Sunday,
Beatrice

P.S after today I am going to start a super strict diet.. I have been feeling like crap and I just feel like a good cleanse is what I need :)

No comments:

Post a Comment