Friday, February 8, 2013

Vlog a Week - Health and Fitness .... I am Back!



Hello Everyone,

I am SO sorry that I have been crazy busy and have neglected this blog here just a bit :)

School and Life is CRAZY! Crazy I tell you, just Crazy! I did something every day this week!

I like being busy.. but when I don't even have time to read my favorite book or write a quick blog post then I am a little too busy!

I decided to write a schedule and just stick to it! When I don't blog my comments and stats are pathetic... So here is to more blogging!

Hope you enjoy this Vlog where I update you on what I am doing health wise and give you some helpful tips :)

Stay Tuned for Tomorrow... I am starting a new feature on my blog :)

What are you doing for the weekend?

I am going to relax and write some blog posts,

xo,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment