Monday, November 12, 2012

Bathroom Cleaner?? Not Me!!


Growing up in a family of 8 everyone HAS to pull their weight!!

That means everyone has a job and that's, that. Now I think this is totally fair, if it wasn't for this system my mom would be so worn out every day we wouldn't see her.


One of the jobs that I have to do is clean the Bathroom!! You know the place.. Everyone has one.

and SOMEBODY has to clean them!

and that someone just has to be me. Ever since I was twelve I have been cleaning our bathroom.

Not just once a week.... no.. Every Other Day!

Fun?? I know.

So that means in the five years I have been cleaning the bathroom I have cleaned it...

OVER 1,000 times!!

Lets just say that is a lot of cleaner :)

Just recently my mom thought up this great idea (she always has the greatest ideas)...

Teach my brothers to clean the bathroom too! Because she realizes that I work too hard  it would be great for them to learn :)

So now I only clean the bathroom once a week!!

Thanks Mom,

That's Better :)

Do you enjoy cleaning the bathroom??

Have the grandest Monday,

xo Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. I would much rather clean the bathroom than do dishes. I loathe doing the dishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate cleaning the bathrooms. And I'm a total neat freak, but the bathrooms are always bottom of my list. I am impressed that you clean it every other day ... I need to take lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete