Monday, November 5, 2012

Check Out Amy from You Will Rejoice




BLOG. ETSY. 

Amy from You Will Rejoice is totally the coolest! She is right now in the middle of redoing her house and she has the greatest shop ever! You should check her out :)


Hello! Thanks for having me :)  My name is Amy and I blog over at You Will Rejoice. I am a 23 year old English teacher by day, DIYer, blogger by night. I live in Ann Arbor, MI with my husband while he attends The University of Michigan (go blue!) for grad school. We recently bought a house in major need of repairs and have slowly been working to fix it up. We both love home improvement projects and really enjoy working on the house. I also run an etsy shop, One Stitch Away, with my mom, where we sell handmade recycled felted wool mittens, infinity scarves, and headbands. Starting and running the shop has been one of my personal biggest accomplishments and I love sewing and filling orders!

My favorite fall drink is definitely a salted caramel latte. But, normally I'm a coffee drinker. I probably drink 2-3 cups per day and it keeps me going.


My favorite quote is: "I want a life that sizzles and pops and makes me laugh out loud. And I don't want to get to the end, or to tomorrow, even, and realize that my life is a collection of meetings and pop cans and errands and receipts and dirty dishes. I want to eat cold tangerines and sing loud in the car with the windows open and wear pink shoes and stay up all night laughing and paint my walls the exact color of the sky right now. I want to sleep hard on clean white sheets and throw parties and eat ripe tomatoes and read books so good they make me jump up and down, and I want my everyday to make God belly laugh, glad that he gave life to someone who loves the gift."     --Shauna Niequist


Thanks for Sponsoring me Amy!

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment