Monday, November 26, 2012

I have started to Shred... New Adittion: Be Healthy Monday


So I thought I would start your Mondays off with a little Be Healthy Monday every week!

For my birthday my siblings felt the need for me to tone my body up a bit, so they bought me....

Wait for it...


And some dumbbells.

Arnt they nice :)

No really I actually asked for it. I have check out Jillian's workouts and I liked the way she did the 30 day shred.

The time is perfect for me and the work outs kill me.

I am not really looking to lose weight, just to tone up a little.

Yesterday was my first day I almost died...

Here is what I am going to do.

- Eat healthier

- Drink Water

- Ride my horses (hey you don't know how many of your leg muscles you use riding)

- Drink smoothies for Breakfast

- Oh and do the 30 day shred every day except for Saturday.


I am not weighing my self, I am not taking pictures, I am not even measuring my self.

I am just going to tell Yall how I am doing every week and give you some tips, recipes, and tricks that help me eat and exercises.

You wanna join me?? Lets eat healthy till Christmas!

Have a great week,
xo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment