Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Currently

Photobucket


Watching: Sanford and Son, Jonny English Reborn, and Tin Tin. Since it has suddenly grown cold this past week we have been watching a couple more movies than normal. Monday night we enjoyed watching a movie with our friends :)


Listening to: For King and Country's new album Crave, Cold Play, U2, Mumford and Sons, and NeedtoBreathe. I listen to Pandora most of the time :)


Planning: A trip to Charlotte for my Birthday to get some Makeup!! I have recently been interest in wearing a little makeup but I want to stay as natural as possible! So we are going to visit the Bare Escentuals boutique in the mall :) Also I have been thinking about what I want to do for my birthday party!! Only 15 days away!


Thinking about: How amazing friends really are! Life would be so sad without them! I am thankful with every moment I get with all of my friends.


Looking forward to: Thursday!! There is an equine meeting at the local feed store and I am looking forward to it. Also the weekend, I just feel swamped with school so I cant wait till the week is over :)\


Reading: John Gatto's book "A different kind of teacher". I also started "Diet for a New America"  by John Robbins. Both great books :)


Making me happy: Hope this doesn't sound vain... My hair has been making me happy. It has been really curly and shinny lately and that makes me happy. Also I made a great gluten free Tortilla recipe and a great gluten free cookie recipe and that always makes me happy!

How has your week been??

Hey remember to check out my sponsors!!

have a great week,
xo beatrice


ps. linking up with danielle

2 comments:

  1. makeup hauls are the BEST. whenever i head to the mall, my husband - without me saying anything - will sit down in front of sephora and says: "go ahead, take your time". LOL he knows me too well.

    ReplyDelete