Friday, November 2, 2012

It's the Little Things - Fall Weather, Plaid, and Braid


It really is the little things! Life is complicated and you wonder what the heck am I doing? Then you walk outside and look around and you remember.


Photobucket

Plaid Shirt - I LOVE fall because I get to pull out my flannel plaid shirts!

Mums - These pretty flowers last just till the first frost, since it hasn't gotten below 32 degrees they are still around to remind me that life is good!

Red Leaves - Must I say more? They are just beautiful!

Messy Braid - My go to hair style lately...


I am linking up with Lindsay from Hello Hue today for her little things post!


Hello Hue Little Things
 
Have a great Weekend!
 
xo, Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! LOVE your hair :)

    http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete