Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life without Color???...

Photobucket
Can you even wonder what life would be like if there was NO color... all just like a blank slate.

White?? Maybe gray?? but definitely NOT colorful!!
I think we would die.. or would we actually know any different??




Would we ever be happy?

There definitely wouldn't be any cameras, fun kids parties.. celebrations, laughter.

If I think about it too much.. I just realize how blessed we are to live with color.

It changes with the seasons... we can cause something to change colors with pencils, or pens.. or Photoshop..

I am SO glad and Blessed to be surrounded by colorful people, nature, family.....

EVERYTHING!

What are you thankful for?

xo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. My uncle is color blind. Like can't see any color. So I am very thankful I am able to see colors!

    ReplyDelete