Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Writing Class, Small Guns, Chocolate and a Ferrier??


The above sums up my Yesterday...

Well almost :)

The morning of Monday the 12th of November 2012 started off early... a little too early!

The ferrier graced us with his presence. He was well over due to come and give our horses their  bimonthly pedicures. As he stood filing away at their large nails, he listened to Glen Beck, we listened along.

Let me tell yall, Interesting stuff!

After the formalities had finished, the horses gave us a big "thank you" and galloped off leaving me to eat the dust.

I arrived home just in time to remember that I had an appointment... hmmm. What could it be??

Oh yes, that’s right. WRITING CLASS!!

*insert cheers*

I actually enjoy writing class most of the time, but my mind was still a little fogged from the lack of  sleep the night before.

I enter writing class ten minutes early! Happy that I can talk with some of my friends before class begins.

Everyone has settled down the teachers begins to talk to us about what she is going to teach... when all of a sudden....

A loud bang goes off!

I think, ' what could that be??'....

In horror to find out that it was my brother's cap gun!!

Let’s just say I was a bit embarrassed :)

After class I make my way back home, did some dishes and drowned my foggy mind in CHOCOLATE!

oh chocolate how I love thee! You make my chocolate thirsty body happy!

I then made dinner and sat down and wrote this post

Doesn’t my life sound fun??!! I think so.

How was your Monday?

Have a great rest of the week,

xo Beatrice


p.s. Day 12 of #NaBloPoMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment