Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful for me?? Oh and Turkey Day!!





































The most unflattering picture of myself.. just for you!

Its the day I have been waiting for!!! The year where two of my favorite things meet!!


OH I cant hold it in any longer... I am literally gasping for breath to get this out!

Its....

MY BIRTHDAY and THANKSGIVING!! Oh my, Oh my!


Let us all celebrate!

Today is one of my favorite days.. You eat, you get food coma.. you eat some more.. wonder why you ate so much... and eat again!!

There is food, family, fun, oh did I mention food??

My mom and I have been cooking for two days!!

Making food for a family our size calls for lots of cooking.. and butter :)

My taste buds are tingling with anticipation for all that food I prepared!

Oh and did I mention I am officially seventeen??

This day is great!

When you are giving thanks.. just be thankful for me too :)

Happy Thanksgiving,
xo Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Beatrice! Mines in a few days ... I love celebrating my birthday and the holidays so close together! Enjoy!
    - Madison :)

    http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete