Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Days.. Life.. I am a busy Girl

Photobucket

I took this last Sunday while riding my horse.. I have talent :)


OK so I skipped posting Friday and Saturday.. give me a break I am a busy girl :)


This week has been one of the BEST weeks ever! I mean every week is good.. but this week was especially AMAZING!

Why?? Why?? You might ask??

well.. umm.. It was my last week being Sixteen and I got to see all of my favorite people that live around here.

Sunday I rode my horse :)

Monday was writing class, and I got to see some of my friends

Tuesday I rode with a good friend

Wednesday I sewed and watched movies with a good friend

Thursday I did school and danced in my PJ'S

Friday I rode my lovely horse and that always makes life better :)

Saturday I saw my good friend and made killer chocolate Ice Cream!

Sounds like a fun week??

It was!!

And today i am going to clean a little, plan a little for Thursday (thanksgiving and my birthday) and ride, oh and maybe see a good friend :)

Have the grandest week ever!

Plan on eating lots on Thursday...

xo, Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment