Monday, November 19, 2012

Its Monday, Monday.... oh and Hinting about birthdays :)

Photobucket


Ok the above  ^ .. is kinda true :)

Even though I have to do school.. I am still pretty stoked it is Monday!!

Because.....

ONLY THREE more days till I turn Seventeen!!

OK that is all :)

____________________________________________________________

Now on a more serious note:

Did you hint that it was your birthday when you were a child??

This my last year technically being a "Child", "Minor" whatever you want to call it... So I think that leaves me a little slack to be Hinting to yall that THURSDAY is my birthday :)

Yup.. November 22nd....

and I will be.. you guessed it...

SEVENTEEN!!

So don't forget :)

jjk.. I really actually don't care... but something would make me happy!

go enter THIS giveaway going on and enter!! that would make my day even better!

Have the grandest Monday ever.

Happy About Thanksgiving?? What are you doing for Thanksgiving??

xo, Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment