Friday, December 21, 2012

Escaping the Present...

Escaping the present... That is what we did last Wednesday.

We visited Old Salem in Winston Salem, NC.

We live about 50 minutes from there and we were given a whole years pass, so our friends came up from South Carolina and we went for a visit for the day!

We have know our friends since I was 5, and their youngest son is just a few months older than me.. We have been best friends for a while and it was great just to hang out with him.

We ended up touring most of the buildings and we even got to see a 15 minute puppet show!!

Here are some pictures I took...

Photobucket


Photobucket
"I dont take pictures, I take videos :) "


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Coffee!


Photobucket

Andrew is being a dork here and ruined a perfectly good picture :)

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

I LOVE this pottery!!

If you ever get a chance to drive through or pay to actually get a tour of the whole place it is well worth it! Their bakery sells great tasty homemade treats too :)

Have a great Friday! I am SO happy it is the weekend!

xo,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment