Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Nails are screaming "Help Me"....


OK my title might be a tad overrated by it is kinda true!

All of my life until I was 16, I bit mu nails. I still pick them once in a while but luckily that nasty habit of biting them has gone :)

Just a couple days ago I had an itch to paint my nails! I usually NEVER paint my nails 1. because I don't have any nail polish, and 2. because I cant paint my right hand very well :)

I have been looking at the different colors of polish at Ulta... here are some of the colors I have been throwing around.















I am thinking a pretty red, a darker brown/purple, and a lighter nude color :)

I would LOVE it if some one would buy me and send me some (hint, hint. lol)

What are your favorite colors?? Do you paint your nails often??

xo,
Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. The only way I don't bite my nails are to paint them. I usually stick with dark colors for fall/winter and then light and bright colors for spring/summer. I just splurge and buy one bottle at a time and build up my collection.
    XO Brooke

    ReplyDelete