Sunday, December 23, 2012

You Can Do Anything....


Photobucket

A good friend gave me this notebook for Hanukkah... And what it says is SO true!

"Always do What you are Afraid to Do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I mean.. I probably wont jump out of an airplane, or take a stupid dare. But there are some things in life that might seem scary but we just HAVE to do them.

Every time I see or use this notebook I am reminded. I CAN DO ANYTHING!

Right now I am:

- working on making lists. My life works better if I have them and I stay organized

- Sewing and experimenting

- working on a new business venture. I cant tell you any of the details but I think it is going to be good!

- loving on my horses

- getting all the time I can to see friends!

Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! Remember YOU CAN DO ANYTHING!!

xo, Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah! So glad to have "met" you through our blogs :)

    -Madison
    http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete