Thursday, December 6, 2012

Why the heck have I been absent??



Photobucket


Photobucket           





Photobucket


Life has been busy!! I can't even catch my breath.

Sunday I rode horses and visited a friend.

Monday I did my school, went to writing class and rode horses.

Tuesday I did school all morning and in the afternoon I rode with a friend

Wednesday I did school ALL day long, made some cards in the late afternoon and babysat in the evening!

So I am tired, worn out and sleepy. (Yes I just use three different words that mean the same thing)

And Blogging kinda went on my lowest priority list! I have lots of school to finish up, but I promise next week I will have tons of posts... because..

I get a whole week off for Hanukkah Break!!

I cant wait :) Tomorrow I am going to have a post up about Hanukkah, Stay Tuned!

Have the grandest week,

xo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back! Have a great weekend!
    -madison

    http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete