Saturday, December 22, 2012

What is in my Make Up bag!! A Vlog :)


Here is a little video of what is in my makeup bag!




Sorry that it is a little dark and I hope I didn't say "um, and so" a lot :)

Here is the list of what I use from Bare Minerals

Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush
Full Flawless Face Brush
Flawless Application Brush
Original Powder Foundation
Original Bronzer
Original Mineral Veil
Primetime Primmer
Blush
Flawless Definition Mascara
Ready Eyeshadow Pallet 2.0 - The Inspiration
Loose Eyeshadow - Princess
Loose Eyeshadow - Celestine
Liner Shadow - Tigers Eye
Eye Primer - Bronzed Twig

Here is the links for my moisturizer and my sunscreen

ReNew day Moisturizer

Alba Sunscreen

What are your favorite go to products?? Let me know if you try any of these items out!!

Have a great week,
xo Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! You're gorgeous :)

    -Madison
    http://peaceofmyheart15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete