Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Guest Post: Maegan from SAHMaegan!!


Maegan is a great blogger. I came across her blog when I first started blogging, and we have been friends ever since!! I would really like to meet Maegan and her little boy sometime!! Make sure to check out her blog and follower her!!

.........................................................................................

Hi, I'm Maegan.  I'm so happy to be here today, thank you Beatrice for having me guest!  I recently won a mascara giveaway on B's blog, so I thought I'd stick with the theme and share my make-up faves with you.  But first a little about me ~ I'm a SAHM to one little wild man, he is 3 years old.  He has a rocking awesome name, but in blog world he is know as "The Boy".  :)  I am blessed that he still takes a nap, phew, because I need that down time ...
he is constant go go go, and play play play, all day long.
**
A midst all that busy playing, I try, very hard, to get myself showered, makeup'd and dressed in a manner that is acceptable to the public, but I will admit there are many days that I do the grocery shopping in my yoga pants, VPL is going on y'all, wet hair in a ponytail, and the toddler looks far cuter than I do.
Keeping it real - this is me all natural, no makeup, on my way to an early morning 5K run.
Photobucket
But, more often then not, I do indeed get myself put together.
As a busy mama, my time is precious, so I am proud to say that
I have mastered the 30 minute shower, to makeup, to styled hair!  Go me!!
And, without further ado, these are the products that make it happen ~
**
face wash (in the shower) - Desert Essence Tea Tree Oil
shampoo - GUD in orange blossom
moisturizer - Aveeno Active Naturals Smart Essentials SPF 30
(I don't wear foundation)
blusher - smashbox in 'cast/crew' color palette; followed by:
face power - Physicians Formula powder palette in 'green' (yep, green, and over my blusher, tones it all down)
eyeshadow cream - Laura Mercier metallic creme colour in 'alloy'
eyeliner # 1 - Sephora liquid liner in black
eyeliner # 2 - smashbox 'metallic' cream eye liner palette (various fun colors like blues and purples!)
mascara - MAC, any and all!
lips - Jouer lip conditioner + Trish McEvoy lip gloss in very sexy
Photobucket
And that's it.  I've been in a coral color phase for a long time now, both my blusher and lip gloss.
It may look like a lot of products, and I'm not going to lie, I have a bazillion more products in cupboards and drawers that are collecting dust, but these guys are my daily go-to's in my make up bag.
**
And, here's the end result ~
Photobucket
What are some of your favorite-can't-live-without makeup products?
**
Beatrice, thanks so much for having me today!  And dear readers, I'd love to have you visit my blog: SAHMaegan ... I'm sure the title gives it away, it is a SAHM lifestyle-book-runners blog.  See ya there!

2 comments:

  1. i love the blush!! lovely...wanna stay in touch thru google/fb? Wld love to c u drop by my blog for new post n offer from romwe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for having me today, Beatrice! It was fun guest swapping, let's do it again sometime :)

    Happy day to you Friend!

    ReplyDelete