Sunday, December 2, 2012

Just Write: Silly Things


I hate it when you let silly little things get to you!

Why do we do that?? Or maybe I am the only one :)

Usually those silly little things are something someone said to you, and you just cant get it of your mind!

All I know is I wish those things wouldn't bother me. Sometimes I forget about them quickly, but usually I stew on those words for a while.

The best thing for me to forget about them is to go riding and let the wind blow through my hair! I pretend that I am the only girl left in the world and that we can just ride for miles.

May sound silly but it works for me. And by the end of the ride all of my mixed feelings and hurts are all gone!

What do you do when you get hurt by someone?

Have the grandest Week,

Stay tuned for tomorrows post where I tell you how my workouts have been going!

xo Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment