Monday, December 17, 2012

If You Really Knew Me

Photobucket

If You Really Knew me......

- You would know that I day dream all the time.

- You would know that I cant stand a messy room, workspace, or desk. I cant stand it if our house is messy, I can ignore it for a while but sooner or later I just have to clean.

- You would know that MOST nights I have to sleep without socks. It is on a very rare occasion that I can sleep with them.

- Speaking of sleeping... I cant stay in one spot of the bed all night. The larger the bed the larger I spread out.

- You would know that I LOVE Coffee and Tea but I don't drink it every day :)

- You would know that Horses are my best friends and I have to ride at least once a week or I will go insane!

-  You would know I LOVE making lists in pretty notebooks. There are lists for chores, present shopping, school, blogging... pretty much anything!!

- You would know that I enjoy the colors Orange, Green, Blue and Yellow.

- You would know that I like to talk and I can be kind of blunt, but I never actually try and hurt peoples feelings.

- You would know my "love language" is giving. I LOVE giving and receiving little gifts, packages, cards, letters. Any of those kinds of things. I take joy in pretty wrapped gifts or fun little notes.

- You would know that my life revolves around my family and creating. My family is AMAZING, I wouldn't be the person I am if it wasn't for them. AND creating is my life! It makes me happy to create something beautiful.

- You would know that I LOVE to sing at the top of my lungs. Sometimes my family enjoys it, other times I have to be quiet :)

- You would know that true friends no matter how far away are always precious to me!

What is one little thing about yourself that you enjoy??

xo,
Beatrice

1 comment: