Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Time it was my Birthday....


You remember?? November 22nd ring a bell ?? Well I FINALLY edited the pictures that I took while back in Charlotte, NC....

So without further ado... here are the pictures.
We went to a great fish taco place and a great coffee shop called Smelly Cat...

Then we went to Bare Minerals and walked around the Mall.

After PF Chang's for Dinner....

It was a great day :)

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

If you are in the Area you should check out Smelly Cat coffee shop, I got an Iced White Mocha (my favorite) and it was AMAZING!!
OK. Next time I have a birthday, I promise not to take almost a month to post the Pictures :)

Where is your favorite place to buy coffee?? What is your go to drink?? (I almost always get an Iced White Mocha wherever it is :)

xo,
Beatrice

2 comments:

  1. Like your blog!!
    Follow you from my blog:
    http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
    Follow me? :)

    kisses from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like so much fun! My fav place for coffee is Starbucks but unfortunately we don't have it here in Italy :(
    Come back soon to visit my fashion blog!
    Win a precious silver ring from Nardelli Gioielli!!

    ReplyDelete