Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Picture a Week! {Link Up Details}


Here are the details for the Picture A Week Link Up that will start Tomorrow and will go on every Monday!
- Every week I will post a picture according to the "theme"

- You will have till the Saturday to Link Up

- Each week I will give you a theme for your pictures

- You can choose to edit or not edit your pictures

- This is just so we all use our cameras more often

- Each week post this button on you Picture A Week Post!
Photobucket
       


CLUE: This week's theme is "Something in Nature that is Brown" .. I could be a leaf, a piece of wood, a tree branch, a rock.. etc.

Have fun with it, and I hope some of you will join in on the fun!

Cant wait till tomorrow!
xo,
Beatrice

p.s I got the beginning of this idea from Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment