Thursday, January 17, 2013

Real Life - Being Real


sometimes Ok most of the time... I wish life was like a fairytale, but sadly it really isn't!

I think this is the biggest thing I struggle with! and I HATE it.. guess I will have to work on it!

I have been struggling a TON this week... most nights I just go to bed and cry for a while.. then I wake up refreshed but by mid morning I am back in my funk mood!
I catch myself all the time during the day fight my gloomy thoughts... I just need to remember ONE thing!

Life does get easier... as soon as I can remember to rely on one thing... God!

Without him I am nothing (I have never talked strongly about my religion, but I am a Christian)..

One of my best friend's mom has been fighting with cancer for 5 years.. and has been going down hill very quickly.. I have been really struggling with it!

Also my family is going to have to move our horses from the farm they are on right now, and we really dont know where we are going to move them! It has totally been stressing me out!

I just have to BREATHE!!
This has all been kinda all jumbled but I just had to get my thoughts out!

What do you do when you are stressed??

xo,
Beatrice

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about everything!
    It will get better! :)

    xoxo,
    Rachel Nicole

    rachyracheshobbycorner.blogspot.com
    circlescarvesandredlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete