Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years Eve... 2013.. What I did..

OK I had THE BEST New Years Eve ever!!

Seriously.. I did.

This year I spent the night over at my friends house. The Night started off with a tasty dinner... Then a brownie while we watched Decoy Bride.

When there where 10 minutes before midnight we did our hair in Top Knots and Danced...

At 12:00AM we went running around the house Yelling "Happy New Year" and blew some party/noise makers...

Then we Ran outside and screamed at the top of our lungs and Hugged each other... oh and I locked us out of her house.. so we knocked on her parents window and asked them to let us in :) (way to start off the new year)

After we skyped our friend in Washington for 2 hours and had a grand time!

It is now 2:45am and you would think we would go to bed... but NO.. we just keep having fun!

We made Ice Cream with strawberries, nuts, chocolate sauce, brownie, and cherries... and we watched...

My Best Friend's Wedding!!

Finally at 4:45am.. we crashed in bed and talked till 5am and fell asleep!!

Oh.. and got up at 10:30am and ate a tasty breakfast :)

So... that was my New Year's Eve.... For the rest of the day i drank many cups of coffee...

It was definitely crazy.. we had lots of fun... it was a once in a life time thing!!

Note: I don't have any pictures yet because I left my camera at her house.. as soon as I get it I will post pictures :)

How did You spend New Years Eve??

xo,

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment