Monday, January 21, 2013

I suck.....

Ok, In case you are wondering where the heck I have been...

I will tell you!

I am in an spaceship on the way to mars   ok. I had such an AMAZING weekend that I could blog!

This is the truth, my weekend kinda went like this:

Friday Morning, Clean the house and get ready for friends from KY to come visit. Friday afternoon, Hang out with friends from KY and go get doughnuts, Friday Night go to other friends house and eat dinner and hang out till 12:45pm.

Saturday Morning, Take care of my horses, Saturday Afternoon and Night go to a sleepover at my friends house and PARTAY!!

Sunday Morning, Still at friends house Partaying, Sunday Afternoon, Train my horsey because she needs it, Sunday Night.... Making dinner, having a HUGE headache and writing my essay that is due today. Going to Bed.

Now today I am going to be busy with school, a friend coming riding, and more friends coming over tonight!!!

I AM NOT COMPLAINING... I LOVE being with people!!
I PROMISE that tomorrow after my school I will schedule blog posts and not suck :)

OK, Deal??

And sorry to all of you who need guest posts from me!! I will have them to you tomorrow night :)

xo,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment