Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013!! and a New Years Resolution

Photobucket

Happy 2013! It is totally crazy that I am saying it is 2013 :) It feels like yesterday that is was 2012... :)

I had an amazing night last night Welcoming the New Year!!

Today I thought I would be fun and post my New Year's Resolution :)

So here it is..

- Exercise More.
My brother has promised to run with me, so from now on I want to Run at least 3 times a week! also do more sit ups, push ups and weights.

- Stop Procrastinating!
I want to stop putting things I really don't want to do off!! I need to just DO them :)

- Spend more time with my siblings!! This is an absolute MUST!!

- Look at people with God's eyes... no matter who they are!
- Make more lists and finish them!

- Start my business idea going.. and have a business by the end of the year!

- Go to New York!

- Love unconditionally, Laugh Often, LIVE life!

- Most of all... Follow God's will for My Life!

2012 was a VERY hard year for me.. I had to learn some hard lessons, I had to go through some tough situations, and I cried a lot!

Here is to an AMAZING YEAR!!

What is your Resolution?

xo,
Beatrice


No comments:

Post a Comment