Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What to Expecet...

Since I just changed my Blog name and Design.. I just want to inform you about some of the GREAT things that I have to share with you!!

I have decided to start some Features on my Blog!
Here is what I have planned:

- share two recipes a month ( probably at the beginning of the month and the end)

- at the end of the month list some healthy decisions that I made during the month

- Once a week post a picture with a theme! (I am planning on having a linkup for that one)

- twice a month talk about my favorite book I have read in the past 2 weeks

- post 2 new hairstyles a month. I feel like I only wear my hair in a couple simple hair styles, I would like to play around a bit :)

Starting next week you will see a couple of these posts!!

I am VERY excited on what 2013 has in store!!

Thank You all for supporting me! If you have any questions, PLEASE don't hesitate to ask!

xo,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment