Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Name, New Blog Look... Same person!

Photobucket

I Promise!! This is the last time I will do this to you! I have a very good reason to change my Blog name!

I am starting a NEW BUSINESS!! Called LaNella Designs.

Whats in the Name you might ask?

My grandmother's name was Antonella (Italian) she was a very creative inspiring lady.. so I took the Nella part from there and the "La" means "the" in Italian :)

I haven't got all of the wrinkles ironed out for my business, but I hope to have it up and running by the spring!!

Please check out my new FaceBook Page and "like" it!!

I love all of you sweet readers! Thank You for sticking with me!!

xo,
Beatrice

P.S. Nothing has changed except for my blog name and my facebook page! My blog address and everything is still the same!

If you need a new blog button from me, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment