Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favorite Book! Vol. 1

I just decided to start doing a book review on ONE book I have read in the past two weeks every other week!


via google

The Dirty Life by Kristin Kimball - One of my favorite by far!!

This book is a story about Kristin and her Husband and how they start an AMAZING farm.. and all the fun stories that come with farming!

There is a love story, hard times, and good times. It is very well written and kept me wanting to find out what happened next.

Since I own animals and we garden and live partially self sufficient I can relate to some of the things that happen in this book.. But I think anyone who wants a good read would find much enjoyment reading this book!

Hope you all are having a great week! I am have an OK week, right now I have been struggling a little because one of my best friend's mom is battling with cancer and for right now it looks like she might lose.. I have always had a soft heart and I have been having to fight back tears during this whole week!

Let me know if you read or have read this book!!

Stay Tuned for tomorrow when I post a Vlog!
xo,
Beatrice


No comments:

Post a Comment