Saturday, January 26, 2013

Guest Post - Grace from Grace Loves The Beatles

Hey lovely people! I'm Grace & I blog at Grace Loves the Beatles. I have been playing around with Lightroom a lot lately so when Beatrice asked me to guest post on her blog I knew that I wanted to do something about Lightroom! I decided to do my favorite Lightroom presets. I absolutely adore presets. They speed up the whole process so quickly, especially with weddings. And to this day, I have never paid anything for a LR preset. I get them all from Presets Heaven, which is my favorite free place.


Here is a recent SOOC from a wedding I shot last week. (You can see the rest of my shots here!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Who is Wolf set 
Vintage set 
PH 003 
S-Curve set 

I hope you found this helpful! The last one is definitely my go to black and white, and one of my favorites, if not my favorite preset ever. It's pretty much the only Black and White I use (although I do love the ones in the Who is wolf set.)

So there you have it! If you're a fellow Lightroom-er, let me know what your favorite presets are. :) And make sure to check out my blog if you want to hear more of my random words/pictures.

XOXO
grace 

...............................................................................................
 
 
Thanks Grace for Guest Posting!! Be Sure to check out grace's blog!
 
Have a great Saturday,
xo
Beatrice
 


No comments:

Post a Comment