Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Healthy Living. Vol 1


I am all about health, and I think eating healthy is AMAZING for our bodies! Here is a little overview on how I think I did eating healthy this month.

I started off the New Year by eating WAY to much unhealthy junk, but I think I made up for it :)

Good Health:

- I ran a couple times a week (1 to 2 miles every time)

- I limited myself to only eating a little sweets on the weekend (usually stuff sweetened with xylitol)

- I stayed off of most gluten (I did once or twice have to eat gluten because that was all there was)

- I ate a salad a day (most days, I think a couple times I didnt)

- I started most of my mornings with a healthy smoothie

- when I wanted a snack, I grabbed a fruit or vegetable


Overall I think I did pretty good :) Now for some of the unhealthy choices I made....

Bad Health:

- went out and ate doughnuts with friends (once)

- ate sweets at the quilt guild meeting last week (what, these southern ladies know how to cook!)

- Ordered a sandwich instead of a salad when I went out for lunch yesterday

- snuck into the chocolate stash once or twice when I was feeling a bit down a couple days ago

Ok I wasn't terrible, but I could of been a little bit more diligent :)

Eating Healthy definitely makes me feel WAY better, and I enjoy it for the most part :)

What are some of the healthy choices you have made this past month?

xo,
Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment