Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dearly....

Photobucket

Dear Self,
Remember to LOVE unconditionally and not hold a grudge against those who do you wrong. Live life knowing that for everything there is a season! A time to Laugh, A time to Cry, A time to Live, and a Time to Die!


Dear YouTube,
Please stop tempting me with all of the amazing videos you have to offer!

Dear Dr Quinn Medicine Woman,
I LOVE your shows! I am thankful to own all of Season 3... I now have to figure out some way to obtain the rest of the seasons!

Dear Much Ado About Nothing,
You truly make my heart happy :)

Dear Shakespeare,
Thank you for writing what you did! At first I did not like your style, but I have learned to LOVE you!

Dear Blog Followers,
I LOVE reading your sweet comments! Keep them coming...

Dear Heart,
Remember that life is not always terrible.. things will get brighter!

Dear Business,
Please grow! You are my pride and joy! I cant wait for you to meet the whole world :)


I hope it doesn't seem like I am always writing so heartfelt blog posts! I have been going through a very hard time in my life (I will get into details at some point)

Thank You for Being Here,
xo
Beatrice

5 comments:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Check out my post here: http://wideospaces.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html
    XO Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so beautiful! Congrats on the new name and design! I hope your business just bursts at the seams. :-)

    And I LOVE Much Ado About Nothing too. "Sigh no so, ladies, sigh not so..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, this was sweet. i especially like your letter to yourself- sometimes it's hard to realize being sad for a bit isn't necessarily a bad thing. and good luck with your business!!

    ReplyDelete