Friday, August 17, 2012

A Day at the Creek!!


On Sunday we went to our favorite creek with our great friends! It was a lot of fun, the water was perfect, the sun was out, not too many bugs were biting and we had some great watermelon to finish the day off!

Here is a bunch of pictures I took with my camera while we were there, hope you enjoy :)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We are probably going back again this weekend!

What are your plans for the weekend??

2 comments:

  1. Hi!That looks awesome! I have been spending my last couple weeks of summer at local fairs... I start school on Wednesday already! I love looking through your blog! Peace out1

    ReplyDelete