Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Favorite Reads for the Summer. Grazy Vet and Me Crying.



 I have been reading a lot lately, and here are just a couple of my favorite reads so far!

















An easy read with lots of funny stories about the life of a Veterinarian. I LOVE the way James Harriot explains all of his experiences.


 
 
The Help is by far my favorite book! I LOVED the movie and I LOVE the book! I dont normally cry in books, but I did in this one!
 
 
If you like any good book about history in quilts then you will LOVE all the Elm Creek Quilt books! There are many in the series but The Winding Ways Quilt is by far my favorite!'
 
I have read this book over and over again!! It is the greatest! I just cant say enough :)
 
 
 
If you haven't read any books by Bill Bryson then you are missing out terribly! He has a way of Hilarious writing that makes you want to just keep on reading!! Just read a walk in the woods, then you will want to read all of his books!
 
What is your favorite reads over the summer??
 
 
Hope this gives you some ideas on what books to read next! Right now I am working on reading three books about old quilt history. Lets just say... I AM LOVING IT!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment