Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Being Healthy Tuesday Vol 4. When You Cant Relax


Here we are again! Another week has gone by! Today I am going to talk about what I do when I cant seem to relax.

Do you ever have that happen?

Some nights you just cant sleep because so much is on your mind, or if you are like me during the day I will sometimes be so busy thinking about something that I forget what is important!

Well Here are Three Things that Help me Relax!

Numero 1. Drink Tea! I LOVE a good old cup of tea... In the summer Iced and in the Winter hot! Either way here are a couple of my favorite teas that will hopefully help you!

- This tea from Bulk Herb Store. All their teas are great but this one is especially good for stress and calming down.

- Passion Flower is Great for calming, just drink a tea with Passion Flower before bed and have a good night sleep :)

- Last but not least Peppermint Tea! It has calming properties, tastes refreshing and helps your stomach! What More could you ask for?

Numero 2. Reading. I don't know why but if I sit down and read a book before bed I seem to always relax. I have been reading All Creatures Great and Small by James Harriot and I have been enjoying it! Read a book, they always make things better.

Numero 3. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise! I cant say enough! I just blast some great music in my ears and exercise. Usually I go on a run. But what ever kind of exercise is great!

Well Folks! Hope these tips help you this week, stay tuned for next weeks great advise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment