Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Learning to Love What Is In Front Of You







This Picture reminds me of a song by Meredith Andrews were it says

I'm turning the world off
Embracing the silence
Walking away from all the voices
That are Screaming in my ear

 
Sometimes it is just good to go take a walk and watch a sunset. I think it is the most beautiful thing that God ever created for us to enjoy!

Whenever I have had a long day I always enjoy a walk into the horse pasture and I wait for the sun to set.

Try it sometime, your day WILL become better!

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty picture. did you take it?
    I went to the same college as meredith andrews...she used to sing at all our convocations :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did take the picture this past winter :) that is soo cool that you went to college with Meredith Andrews :)

      Delete
  2. this was such a true post. sometimes we all need to just get away from everything and look at what nature has to offer.

    ReplyDelete