Thursday, August 16, 2012

Braided Headband

Photobucket




































Just Today I came across a BEAUTIFUL hair tutorial from Emily at Life Etc. Blog. I just found her blog a couple days ago and instantly fell in LOVE with it :)

She has a great personality, I LOVE her style and she has beautiful hair tutorials! What more could you want??

I did her Braided Headband tutorial today for our outing to the lake, It was a perfect style to wear on this "cooler" summer evening and I got SO many compliments!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

NOTE: I was not paid to make this review, I just LOVE Emily's blog and thought I would share the word :)

So go check out Emily's blog, and make your hair pretty!

1 comment:

  1. THank you so much for doing this tutorial, and for posting about it so I could take a look! You look terrific by the way:)
    I'm ging to share your blog in the braided headband post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete