Sunday, August 12, 2012

So Who Is This Beatrice?

This Subject kinda reminds me of that scene in Nacho Libre....
BUT Back to the Real Question... Who is Beatrice?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
















































































































- My Family is my Life, They are my everything and I am so glad to have them!

- I laugh at things that not everyone thinks is funny (I get that from my dad)

- I try see everything in life as a blessing, Life is always better that way

- I can talk a lot and sometimes have to remind myself to stop talking

- I have always hung around people that are older than me, I have friends now that are like 30 years older than me

- I have always been stubborn, Sometimes it comes in handy other times I wish I was a little less stubborn

- I LOVE music and sometimes I will just break in Song

- I LOVE water, and any sports to do with water

- I have always loved horses and I own 7 and LOVE them all! But my favorite horse is my horse Faith she is the best horse there is and no one can tell me different.

- I love making up my own fashions with clothes

- I hope you like my blog :)

I want to get to know you more, leave me a comment and tell me one thing you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment