Monday, August 20, 2012

I should probably write....

Photobucket

If you are reading this I am probably doing school..... because IT IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Yup...

I always have mixed feelings about starting school. Part of me really wants to start but usually after a month or so I am ready for a break :)

For those of you who don't know... I am homeschooled, so I do most of my school at home. I am taking a writing class that starts tomorrow and I will be taking a speech class later on in the year.

Busy, Busy Busy. But hey Busy is good :)

Enjoy what bit of summer there is left before the weather changes :)

Do you/ Did you enjoy going to school??

Oh.. and if you have questions about homeschooling here is a video that will answer ALL of your questions :)



Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment