Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Be Healthy Tuesday VOL.1



This past year I have tried my hardest to make more healthy choices, I am going to start sharing 3 health tips with you once a week that have helped me.



TIP NUMBER 1.
Start doing one thing in your life that is healthy and add other healthy things as you go. Not only will it be easier but your body will be able to ajust.

TIP NUMBER 2.
Get enough sleep! For you to be healthy you have to have sleep enough and stay constant with it. When you body is rested you will be able to think clearly and stay foccused on what you want to do with your life.

TIP NUMBER 3.
Try excercise atleast 3 times a week. Your body will be stronger and you will feel healthy too! Stay with it even though it may be hard at first, just remind yourself that it will get easier.

If you have any tips this week let me know in a comment below, I enjoy hearing from others.

Hope these tips help you, stay tuned for next week where I tell you how to have healthy eating habbits!




No comments:

Post a Comment