Monday, August 27, 2012

Taking a Break is Good!


Once in a while it is good to take a break from blogging, even if it is just over a weekend.

Photobucket






































That is what I did over the weekend.

I took a little, but much needed break! I always come back to blogging with more Ideas and colorful ways to write.


Kinda like this flower that I found in the garden. It is funny looking, yet smells so good!



Photobucket





































Here is a "sneak peek" of what you are going to be reading here this week.

- my Being Healthy Tuesday blog Post

- us witnessing a good old family feud

- why I love living in the mountains where there are True Red Necks

- and why freezing our toes off in a creek is worth it

- my favorite books I have read over the summer

Have the best week you could have! I will be back tomorrow with a Being Healthy Tuesday Tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment