Thursday, August 23, 2012

Keeping It Real



 
It has been a hard past two weeks, Life has decided to throw me a couple curve balls and I really don't want to have to deal with it!
 
 
One thing in particular saddens me. I found out yesterday that our good old carriage horse has a growth in her ear. This growth could possibly be cancer and the only thing to do is have an operation done and take her ear off!
 
 
This is super sad news, but what makes it worse is that this news came at a time when I had already enough bad news to hear!
 
 
I have come to realize that No matter what, you have to keep living life to its fullest and not let the bad news hit you too hard.
 
 
We are still trying to decide if we want this operation done, but for now I know my horse is OK and she is not in pain.
 
 
Well Life Goes On...
 
 
Sorry If this post is kinda all over the place, I just need to settle my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment